Quickly capture what’s on your mind and recall it easily wherever you are. Create a checklist, enter a voice note or snap a photo and annotate it. Everything you add is instantly available on all your devices – desktop and mobile.
With Google Keep you can:
- Keep track of your thoughts via notes, lists and photos
- Have voice notes transcribed automatically
- Use homescreen widgets to capture thoughts quickly
- Color-code your notes to help find them later
- Swipe to archive things you no longer need
- Turn a note into a checklist by adding checkboxes
- Use your notes from anywhere – they are safely stored in the cloud and available on the web at http://drive.google.com/keep
|Google Keep||Free||Free for use.|
This is a great note keeping tool for everyone already using Google’s services. It is a clean and simple to use. It doesn’t have all options as other apps like Wunderlist, but it makes up for it in its easy of cross-platforming ease of use. If your already waste deep in Google products this is a must have.