Flowboard is a storytelling and presentation app that allows anyone to make side-scrolling publications with images, text, videos, links, and photo galleries. Whether you have a story to tell, an idea to share, or a presentation to give, Flowboard allows you to create & present right from your iPad, or share to any device. Flowboards are fun, stylish, and entertaining.
With Flowboard you create complete stories on your iPad using a few simple gestures. Drag-and-drop photos and videos into place, enter text, and create links for navigation. Flowboard connects to all of your photos and videos, cloud content, or Google Image Search from right within the app. With our library of templates you’ll be creating stunning presentations, albums, catalogs, photo books or whatever you want in no time. Share your Flowboard URL so anyone with an iPad or web-enabled device can view it.
Easy to Start
- Choose from our growing library of templates tailored for presentations, portfolios, stories, catalogs, and more.
- Get inspired by our catalog of featured Flowboards.
- Add your photos and videos from your (NEW) Albums, Events, Camera Roll or Photo Stream.
- Use content from all the most popular cloud sources like Dropbox, Facebook, Box, Instagram, Google and more.
- (NEW) Snap Guides allow you to make pixel perfect designs.
Create and customize your screens
- Add and arrange objects on your screens simply by tapping and dragging them on the canvas.
- Add photos & videos from multiple sources.
- Pinch, zoom, and crop your photos exactly how you want them to appear.
- Specify your video preview image, select from a few images from the video or choose something completely different.
- Send your objects forward and backward on the canvas with our layering system.
- Add text using predefined fonts that we have crafted for each template. Customize font color, size & alignment.
- Add links to the web or links to another screen from any photo or text object.
- Add galleries to any screen. Galleries open up to a slide show viewer where users can pinch and zoom on your photos.
- Duplicate any object by tapping and hold.
- Copy or delete any screen; just tap and hold.
- Copy any Flowboard by tap and hold.
- Save drafts to the cloud, so no matter what, your Flowboard is safe.
- Flowboard automatically saves your presentations locally as you make changes.
Share, view, and present
- Present straight from your iPad, connect to a projector, or mirror using AirPlay, we have you covered.
- All of your Flowboards work offline; videos, galleries, text, no problem. Your presentation is safe to present whether or not you have an Internet connection.
- Share your presentations with anyone; on iPad or on the web with our convenient web player.
- Share via Facebook, Twitter, email, or simply copy the Flowboard URL and paste anywhere.
- Visit the Library section to view and share Flowboards created by your friends, family, or co-workers.
With Flowboard, you can:
- create photo albums,
- dazzle with touch presentations,
- publish your own ebooks,
- produce interactive catalogs,
- make book reports,
- make a video reel,
- show your art,
- make fun family albums,
- pitch a story,
- teach a course,
- show a new product,
- and so much more…
Flowboard is free to download and use. Flowboard Premium adds more monthly upload quota to 1GB, bigger file upload sizes and more features coming soon and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Currently subscription for Flowboard Premium is monthly for $5
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Settings after purchase.
|Flowboard - Touch Publishing||Free||Compatible with iPad.|
|Flowboard Premium||$4.99||In-app purchase.|
|Flowboard Premium Subscription||$5/month||Monthly subscription.|
A free touch-publishing mobile app, Flowboard lets students create, publish, and share their work and ideas via their iPads. Users choose a template (Flowboard offers free ones, or students can customize their own) and then use it to create vacation photo journals, classroom presentations, and other publishable content. Flowboard also pulls photos and videos directly from camera rolls, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.