Ages of learners
Help your kid achieve reading fluency with Learning Touch's newest app, First Sight Words Professional! With over 300 of the most common words in the English language, this app focuses on the core vocabulary your children will need throughout their lives.
Based on the Dolch Word List, First Sight Words Professional uses the same child-friendly design and uncluttered interface that made FirstWords one of the all-time best selling educational apps for iOS. New features make it the ideal choice for use in the classroom, the car, or on the couch:
- With over 300 words, First Sight Words Professional includes five levels of core vocabulary to take your child from pre-k through 3rd grade, plus a list of nearly 100 common nouns.
- Each sight word is paired with a MINSPEAK® icon. Designed by linguists, speech pathologists, and information technology experts, MINSPEAK icons provide clear graphics for the full core vocabulary.
- Word management lets you choose which sight words to include in each word list. Focus on shorter words, longer words, or words with particular letter combinations. Hide words that a child finds particularly distracting and include words you'd like the child to focus on.
- Word list management lets you control which lists of words are visible to children using the app. You can focus on younger vocabulary, older vocabulary, or provide the full range of words.
First Sight Words Professional uses uses the same intuitive interface that has made FirstWords so popular with preschoolers, kindergartners, and kids with special needs. Your child will giggle with delight at the beautifully drawn pictures and matching entertaining sounds, all the while building an excellent foundation for early language and reading fluency.
First Sight Words Professional helps kids develop:
- Fine Motor Control
- Letter Recognition
- Phonemic Awareness
- Word Recognition
- Reading Fluency
First Sight Words Professional includes a large number options:
- Phonics or Letter Names
- Uppercase, Lowercase, or Capitalized Words
- Spell Words Slowly or Quickly
- Serif or Sans-Serif font
How do you use this tool?