Ages of learners
edWeb.net is a highly-acclaimed professional social and learning network that has become a vibrant online community for exceptional educators, decision-makers, and influencers who are on the leading edge of innovation in education.
edWeb members are teachers, faculty, administrators, and librarians at K12 and post-secondary institutions. edWeb is a place where educators who are looking for ways to improve teaching and learning can gather and share information and ideas with peers and thought leaders in the industry.
Any educator can use edWeb for free to create a personal learning network or professional learning community to make it easier to collaborate, share ideas, and move forward faster with new ideas and initiatives, particularly those than leverage technology to accelerate improvement.
Schools, districts, associations, non-profits, and education companies are using edWeb for online collaboration, and spreading the word about our easy yet robust platform. edWeb has 75,000 members who have created over 800 online communities.
In a world that offers a plethora of online social tools, edWeb fulfills the need for a professional social and learning network that is:
- Focused exclusively on professional collaboration in education
- Provides outstanding free professional learning programs
- Has privacy options to support educators’ needs
- Is not blocked by schools/districts
- Provides easy, yet robust Web 2.0 tools
- Provides the personal training and support that educators need to move forward faster with technology