Educreations is a unique interactive whiteboard and screencasting tool that’s simple, powerful, and fun to use. Annotate, animate, and narrate nearly any type of content as you explain any concept. Teachers can create short instructional videos and share them instantly with students, or ask students to show what they know and help friends learn something new.
INSTRUCTION THAT’S READY WHENEVER YOU ARE
Finished lessons are stored securely in your online Educreations account, so they’re available whenever and wherever you need them. You control who sees what. Even if something happens to your iPad, all of your videos are safe.
DESIGNED FOR THE DIGITAL CLASSROOM
Create classes that students can join right within the app. Lessons sync automatically between teacher and student iPads, so it’s easy for students to access teacher instruction and for teachers to monitor student work. Students without iPads can access classes and lessons on the Educreations website.
Lessons can also be shared via link, email, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, or by embedding them on your blog or website. Upgrade to Pro to export your videos to the Camera Roll, open them in other apps, and use them in other video projects.
SUPPORT AND ENGAGE STUDENTS
- Offer students additional instruction outside the classroom
- Enable students to control the pace of their learning
- Provide rich audio/video feedback on student work
- Gain deep insights into student comprehension
- Free up class time for hands-on learning and projects
- Tutor someone remotely
INCREDIBLE FREE FEATURES
- Record and replay your voice, handwriting, and drawings
- Snap a photo or import images from Photos, Dropbox, Google Drive, or the Web
- Add typed text in a variety of colors and sizes
- Draw on top of everything with brilliant colors of beautifully rendered digital ink
- Animate images and text by tapping and dragging while recording
- Edit out any recording mistakes with the built-in video editor
- Scroll pages up or down when you need extra space
- Save a draft of your work and finish it later
- Store your lessons securely in the cloud and control who can see what
- Create and manage classes that students can join
- Share your lessons with your classes, or via link, email, Messages, Facebook, or Twitter
- Embed your lessons on your blog or website
EVEN MORE WITH PRO
- Export videos to the Camera Roll or open in other apps
- Import documents, presentations, webpages, and custom maps
- Whiteboard pointer tool (additional Pro tools coming soon)
- Save unlimited drafts so you can work on multiple projects at once
- 5GB of cloud storage, enough to store over 150 hours of lessons
- Share Pro benefits with your entire class (up to 40 students)
Educreations offers the following Pro subscriptions:
- 1 month: $11.99 (auto-renewing)
- 1 year: $99.99 (not auto-renewing)
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
If you purchase a monthly plan, your Educreations Pro subscription will automatically renew at the end of each period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of the current period. Yearly plans do not auto-renew.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, we’d love to hear from you.
- Contact us: educreations.com/about
- Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/educreations
- Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/educreations
|Educreations Interactive Whiteboard
|Free iPad app.
|Pro Classroom Month-to-Month
|Auto-renewing. For 1 teacher, 40+ students. Benefits: export videos; advanced whiteboard tools; import docs, maps & more; save unlimited drafts; 5GB of storage space per user; priority email support.
|Pro Classroom Yearly
|Not auto-renewing. For 1 teacher, 40+ students. Benefits: export videos; advanced whiteboard tools; import docs, maps & more; save unlimited drafts; 5GB of storage space per user; priority email support.
|For 10+ teachers. Benefits: teacher & student management, Pro for all teachers' students; configure in-app features; centralized billing management; unlimited storage space; dedicated support specialist.
Worst piece of software that I have ever encountered
I suggest that teachers should stop forcing students to use this piece of software. Its user interface is horrible and wastes a lot of time for kids. In my daughter’s case, she could not easily upload her draft after hours of work. After she eventually figured out how to upload, she were only able to upload this first page, and guess what – the rest of the pages were all lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE as a software, especially for your kids. This is not an emotional review, but an honest feedback for a very bad app.
Educreations is a great way to send your lessons home with your students. I have used it for both a flipped and a blended classroom approach with very positive student and parent response. The tool is easy to use and the creators and constantly improving the app to include more tools. A perk to the tool is that it allows ESOL students with a home resource and the time necessary to master the material. Highly recommended to all teachers if for nothing else than a controlled source of information for your students at home.
As a web tool, it's a great way for teachers to quickly record an explanation or presentation using simple tools. Teachers can create courses then allow students to enroll in the course to have access to the information. As an iPad app it's a tool for students to create and share their own explanations – great way to present understanding of a concept.
Great tool! Educreations allows you to flip your classroom in a simple, effective, and most of all FREE way! Easy to use screen and voice capture. If you are interested in a flipped classroom add Educreations to your toolkit for sure!
Two words: awe – some! Educreations allows you to record presentations with your own guiding hand evident on the screen. Write and speak over images or on a blank screen and then play back your presentation, share it with your students, or with the world. You become Khan, but you don't need to become an expert with an artist's tablet. Any interactive whiteboard, iPad, or android tablet will allow you to do the same thing Khan does, only better becuase you can imbed images.
If you are lucky enough to have a one to one device classroom, put your students in charge of the presentations. Wow. talk about student engagement.