eduClipper is an easy to use social learning platform that allows teachers to create and share dynamic content, leave meaningful feedback on student assignments, and allows learners to capture and track their academic growth and achievement over time in digital learning portfolios.
With eduClipper you can:
- Explore top quality education resources for K-12
- Create clips from the web, Drive, Dropbox
- Use your camera to capture awesome work that you create in and out of the classroom
- Create whiteboard recordings
- Create differentiated groups and share content with them
- Create Personal Learning Portfolios
- Create Class Portfolios as a teacher and share Assignments with students
- Provide quality feedback through video, audio, text, badges, or grades
- Collaborate with other users on eduClipboards for class projects or personal interests
- Works on iPhone and iPad and Apple Watch
- 100% free for Teachers and Students
- Used by over 175,000 Educators around the world
- Ideal for K-12 Educators and Students, Administrators, Parents, and more!
- As seen in TechCrunch, FreeTech4Teachers, EdSurge, VentureBeat, etc.
Connect With Us
- Follow us on Twitter – twitter.com/eduClipper
- Friend us on Facebook – facebook.com/eduClipper
- More info – adam@eduClipper.net
|eduClipper||Free||Free for use.|