EDpuzzle empowers teachers to make any video your lesson. Crop a video, explain it with your own voice and embed quizzes at any time.
If you use videos in the classroom, EDpuzzle is a must have. Take any video from YouTube, Khan Academy, Learn Zillion, etc. make it perfect for your classroom and more engaging for your students. Make any video a true lesson by making it to the point, personal and effective, plus get all the data about your students so you know if they truly understand the lesson.
All this can be done with our FREE, easy to use tool in three simple steps:
- Crop the video, use only what you need for your lesson.
- Record your voice on top of it to explain it in your own personal way, add clarifications, a warm introduction, you name it.
- Add quizzes along the video and check if your students truly understand the lesson.
- Assign it to your class/classes and let your students watch the video and answer the quizzes.
- Get meaningful data and insights about your students while they watch the video lesson or after they have completed it as homework. See at a glance how they are answering the quizzes and where in the video they are struggling to understand the concepts.
You can finally make video much more engaging, perfect for your needs and still keep control of it. We love you teachers and that is why you can start using EDpuzzle now, for FREE!
|EDpuzzle||Free||Start now, it's free!|
I use this tool in several different ways. Sometimes I use it as a Hook Activity to get my students interested in our upcoming lesson. I have also used this program to present lessons to flip my classroom to give us more classroom time to work on hands-on projects. The biggest con is that my school district blocks YouTube even though EDpuzzle has easy one click on the video to add to your personal library. Therefore, I have to download the videos at home onto a hard drive and then upload them to EDpuzzle. It’s an excellent program!
EdPuzzle is a great tool to take those longer videos and crop them to get just what you need to deliver information to your students in the classroom. It also allows you to embed questions into the videos to allow for customization. A great tool!
I can’t believe this tool is free, it helps me so much to use videos in the classroom. I strongly recommend it to any teacher interested or implementing the flipped classroom. Easy to edit videos and easy to track students! It is a must!
An absolute must have for the modern day lesson! If you flipping, thinking about blending or maybe you just like to play engaging videos in class…this is the tool to do all those things! It’s simple, easy to use and yet incredibly powerful! :)