Intelligent adaptive learning that transforms the way students engage with math.
Every student can become a proficient, mathematical thinker with the right learning environment. DreamBox Learning's unique intelligent adaptive learning technology goes beyond engagement, with a rigorous math curriculum that builds conceptual understanding and fluency.
Unprecedented differentiated instruction to meet the needs of every learner
A truly adaptive online learning environment ensures that every student works in their optimal learning zone. No other program captures every mouse click to individualize based not just on right or wrong answers, but on strategies, to:
- Provide literally millions of different paths through the curriculum, based on a child's needs
- Support every student from struggling to advanced
- Adapt the level of difficulty, scaffolding, sequencing, the number and type of hints given, pacing, and much more
An integrated platform for assessment and instruction
The DreamBox intelligent adaptive learning platform enables fine-grained assessment of comprehension and proficiency. And teachers get a detailed view of each child's progress with insight, in real time, into student comprehension. You'll find:
- A graphical at-a-glance progress summary for every student in the class
- Expandable views of all of the lesson groups within the curriculum categories
- A description of the specific math concepts each child is learning
- Notifications on struggling students who may need additional assistance
An engaging learning environment that doesn't sacrifice fun
We do not sacrifice learning for entertainment, but fun and effective need not be mutually exclusive terms. We offer a learning experience that's both deep and individualized – and students love it because it:
- Makes math approachable, so you'll build student confidence and a sense of accomplishment while instructing in a way they actually enjoy
- Personalizes the learning experience with games and themes that turn lessons into adventures
- Encourages and cheers students on with rewards for both effort and academic achievement
Virtual manipulatives that enable hands-on learning
We've developed technology that emulates the strategies of exceptional teachers with unique virtual tools that enable students to:
- "Show their work" rather than just clicking on an answer
- Gain a deep understanding of math concepts rather than rote memorization or procedures
|Student||$20/student/yr||For individual students, classrooms, or grades.|
|School||$7000/yr||For a school, unlimited students.|
I don’t know if you’d agree, but I think that the hardest thing about teaching is trying to effectively differentiate so that you meet all the different needs in your room. It’s so hard to know how to tailor the curriculum for your room and to adjust that with each new concept and topic that comes up. Dreambox Learning is a platform that is designed to address that challenge in your math classroom. It is an adaptive math program and so it is automatically adjust to each student’s needs and provides them with math at their…
$20 yr not bad
$7000 Really? Not a good Ed. Value.
Though I teach high school, I have subscribed my onw children, 5 and 7, to Dreambox. I facilitate their use of Dreambox on the weekends for about an hour. My 7 year old loves the adaptive challenges, and enjoys exchanging coins for game time. My 5 year old has a more difficult time focusing on the tasks and loses interest quickly, despite her apparent ability to handle the material. I am impressed with the simple analytics that give me a guage of student progress through common standards by grade level.