Get documents done anywhere with Dragon Anywhere, professional-grade mobile dictation. Easily dictate documents of any length, edit, format and share them directly from your iPhone or iPad — whether visiting clients, a job site, or your local coffee shop.
- Fast and accurate dictation means you can dictate immediately with 99% accuracy right out of the gate.
- No time or length limits means you can speak as long as you want to complete documents of any length – from a business report to an entire book!
- Need to fill out forms from the road? Easily create form-based templates using Dragon Anywhere’s auto-texts feature and create and fill out forms, such as client in-take forms -all in the moment.
- Powerful customizations, like the ability to add your own custom words specific to your industry, means even better dictation accuracy as you create documents.
- Robust voice formatting and editing lets you select words and sentences for editing and deletion or voice navigate through fields of a report template, and apply common formatting like underline and bold.
- Need to share or work anywhere? Simply import and export to and from popular cloud-based document-sharing tools like Dropbox® and note-taking apps like Evernote®.
- Sync with supported Dragon desktop solutions and work started on the road or in the field can be completed back at the desktop for seamless document workflows.
Dragon Anywhere has your privacy in mind:
- All communication with the cloud is secured.
- The app does not access your personal information, such as your location or contacts.
In-App Purchase for iOS users:
- 1-week free trial converts to Monthly subscription. Monthly ($14.99) subscription; Annual ($149.99) subscription. Subscriptions charged to your iTunes account.
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the end of term unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You can manage your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings.
|7-Day Free Trial||Free||Mobile app is free to download and starts with a 7-day free trial. Payment and billing information are required to start the free trial. Once the trial period ends, your monthly subscription of $15/month will begin automatically. You can cancel your subscription at any time.|
|Monthly Subscription||$14.99/month||Billed every month. Includes 7-day free trial.|
|Yearly Subscription||$149.99/year||Save 17% (BEST VALUE). Billed once a year. Includes 7-day free trial.|
|For Groups||Contact for details||For your workgroup or enterprise.|
Dragon Dictation is a voice recognition application that is a must-have tool for anyone who has an iPhone. An alternative to typing on the keyboard, you can easily dictate your longer text and email messages into Dragon Dictation and let the application do all of the work. I use Dragon Dictation frequently and it is usually accurate. You have the option to edit your message before sending, so it is quite trustworthy. Dragon Dictation is a free application, and I recommend that anyone who has an iPhone get it.
I have never used Dragon Dictation in the classroom. Cell phones are strictly prohibited in schools, so in my opinion the pedagogical effectiveness of this particular tool is poor. However, students and teachers alike will definitely find this application helpful outside of school.
This app takes your spoken word and turns it into text. It is faster than typing and has many uses.
Dragon Dictation is a God-send app for a busy teacher like me. It is an app that transforms your voice messages to written format, which can be sent as email or SMS. It provides a useful alternative to typing on the keyboard, and you can dictate whatever you want, even while traveling. I use Dragon Dictation to send instructions and even some short notes to my students, and the best thing is that I can do so even if I don't have time to sit and type. Recently, I had to make some important notes, but switching between the reference book and word doc was taking too much time, so I used Dragon Dictation to dictate the notes, which I got in the text form. I would recommend it to all teachers who can use it for free.