Dora ABCs Vol 1: Letters & Letter Sounds
The first in the Nickelodeon Literacy Suite, Dora ABCs Vol 1: Letters & Letter Sounds focuses on your child's emerging literacy skills. In this application, your child will learn the Alphabetic Principle: to recognize letters, write letters and associate letters with sounds. Once children are able to hear and discern sounds (phonemes), they are ready to associate those sounds with letters.
That means kids learn their ABC's with Dora and Boots in this exciting educational game!
What's that Dora and Boots see up in the sky? It's Tico in his Nutty Plane, writing letters and drawing pictures. But he needs you to help him with his ABC's! Pick up all the nuts he needs to power the plane by tracing the letters. After that, help Tico make a picture in the sky. What's that picture that begins with the letter A? An Apple! It's such an adventure to explore, learn and read with Dora.
As your child traces the letters, Dora reinforces the sound of each of the letters. Supportive directions and sound effects help guide your child in learning their letters.
With the educational activity of tracing letters, the interactive tilting action, and the picture guessing, Dora ABCs Vol 1: Letters & Letter Sounds will keep kids entertained, all while learning their ABC's!
Ready for some high-flying letter learning? ¡Vámonos! Let's go!
Dora ABCs Vol 1: Letters & Letter Sounds includes:
- Easy to use tutorials lead by Dora
- Tracing Uppercase and Lowercase Letters of the alphabet
- Hearing and reinforcement of letters sounds
- A tilting game to put letters in the correct holes.
- Pictures that reinforce letters sounds and initial letters
- Curriculum developed and reviewed by preschool education expert
- Player profiles now allow more than one child to play and save their progress
- Parent Reporting which shows you how your child is progressing in the app.
|Dora ABCs Vol 1||$3.99||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.|