Decku Flashcard Maker
Changed app name to “Decku Flashcard Maker”
Decku Flashcard Maker can use with vocabulary, formulas or any subject matter that can be learned via a question and answer format.
- Make your own customize flashcard decks. (Supports text, photo and audio both 2 sides of card).
- Learning from ready-made cards.
- Easy play with user friendly interface.
- Easy navigation, tap to answer and swipe to next questions.
- Quick shortcut by scrolling question number.
- Keep track of the cards you know by checking/unchecking them and only studying the ones you know or don’t know.
- Shortcut mark “I Know” by swipe up and mark “Don’t know” by swipe down.
- Choose playing by card by ordering mode (alphabet A-Z or Z-A) or shuffle mode.
- Choose playing by card filtering : flag only, exclude flagged, mistake only, none.
- Text to speech (TTS) up to 30+ languages.
- Slideshow options.
- View your statistics after play.
Flashcard Maker Tool:
- Easy create and edit your own flashcards.
- Supports text, photo and audio both 2 sides of card.
- Use “Siri” at keyboard to help you transform your voice to text when create cards.
Manage Cards and Decks:
- Manage cards by multiple cards selection.
- Copy or move cards to another deck.
- Organize and re-order your cards or card sets.
- Folder organization.
- Sorting card by alphabet A-Z or ordering.
- Adjust font size and align.
- Search cards
Sharing (Import & Export):
- Import Ready-made cards.
- Supports Dropbox and iTunes file transfers (with .csv and .txt files).
- Sharing card set to other users via airdrop, email and message.
- Export via WI-Fi Transfer
- You can see how to use the app in “How to” menu.
- If you have any question or suggestion contact [email protected]
- More details : www.deckuflashcard.com
*This version has a LIMIT of 3 decks but unlimit cards per deck. The in-app purchase no limits on the number of decks.
|Flashcards Maker Pro (Free version)||Free||Free mobile app.|
|Flashcards Maker Pro (Full) - Multimedia flashcard creator tool||$1.99||Paid mobile app.|
|Full Version||$1.99||In-app purchase.|
THE AFFECTIVE FILTER HYPOTHESIS
It is easier to learn a second language when the student feels that it is important as a person and not as a box to be filled, for me it is more effective to learn in a pleasant way to learn through affection.
(1) Motivation. Performers with high motivation generally do better in second
language acquisition (usually, but not always, “integrative”13
(2) Self-confidence. Performers with self-confidence and a good self-image
tend to do better in second language acquisition.
(3) Anxiety. Low anxiety appears to be conducive to second language
acquisition, whether measured as personal or classroom anxiety