Are you Curious? Get a daily workout of lessons, puzzles(including Crossword), and Curios and grow your Curious Quotient (CQ)! Who knew exercising your brain could be this much fun?
- “Curious has mastered making learning addictive.” — PandoDaily
- “A Netflix For Learning” — Forbes
- “Curious stands out from sites like Khan Academy, Coursera, Udacity, Udemy, and Lynda.com by focusing on learning ‘for learning’s sake.’” — VentureBeat
- “Curious Helps Hobbyists Share Their Skills” — Mashable
Curious helps people reclaim between 5 to 30 minutes a day to learn something new!
Ready to learn? Here’s how the game of lifelong learning works:
- First, we start with a brief interview.
- You tell us how much time you want to spend learning a day: 5, 15, or 30 minutes
- We customize your learning experience and build you a beautiful CQ wheel. Every wheel is unique!
- You receive a daily, personalized learning workout via email and on your Curious dashboard.
- You complete your workout by reading Curios (our well-loved daily fun fact), solving puzzles, and watching lessons.
- Add lessons and topics to a focus area for longer term learning goals.
- Track your progress every time you learn. You’ll be so much more interesting!
Learn from over 25,000 video lessons on virtually any topic. Whether you want to learn how to crochet a scarf, plant an organic garden or play guitar, Curious helps you stay happy and healthy with a daily learning workout across eight key knowledge areas:
- Aesthetic (crafts, photography, sewing, drawing, interior design, crochet, graphic design)
- Humanities (public speaking, languages, storytelling, political science, history)
- Mind / Body (cooking, fitness, nutrition, confidence, meditation, yoga, mindfulness)
- Music (music theory, piano, guitar, singing, drums, ukulele, harmonica, violin, DJ skills)
- Play (home DIY, sports, travel, games, gardening, camping, puzzles, biking, running)
- Relationships (psychology, parenting, communication, marriage, dating, pets, leadership)
- S.T.E.M. (science, web development, math, biology, hardware, computing, engineering)
- Work (Microsoft Office, entrepreneurship, budgeting, marketing, finance, blogging, analytics)
And you get recommendations from your (and our) favorite NPR shows: Science Friday, PRI’s The World, BBC World Service, Marketplace, and more!
You also get 5 new puzzles every day: classic crossword puzzle, math mayhem with KenKen, and more.
Download the Curious app and start for FREE! Daily Curios and intro lessons available to all users; subscribe for full access to the entire lesson library. FREE trial included with each subscription.
What have you got to learn? Get addicted to the game of lifelong learning & stay Curious!
Curious offers the following all-access subscriptions:
- 1 month: $9.99
- 1 year: $69.99
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
Your Curious subscription automatically renews at the end of the subscription term unless auto-renewal is turned off. Subscription renewals cost the same amount as the original subscription, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time after purchase by going to your iTunes Account Settings.
|Curious - the game of lifelong learning||Free||Free mobile app.|
|Curious+ Monthly Subscription||$9.99/month||Curious+ gives you access to our entire library – that's over 25,000+ lessons and courses covering countless topics from over 1,000 teachers.|
|Curious+ Yearly Subscription||$69.99/year||Curious+ gives you access to our entire library – that's over 25,000+ lessons and courses covering countless topics from over 1,000 teachers.|