Couch to 5K
– The OFFICIAL C25K® (Couch to 5K) program.
– Millions of success stories!
– Featured on The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, The Washington Post, The Guardian, The Huffington Post, Men’s Fitness, Forbes, Mashable, Glamour Magazine, Popsugar Fitness, CBS News, Fox News, Macworld and many more!
“C25K is easy to use, as you would hope for a beginner app.” – New York Times
“Daily programs that alternate between short bursts of walking and running until you’re ready to go the distance.” – Forbes
“One of the highest-rated health and fitness apps… A modest, realistic workout schedule.” – Men’s Fitness
Our community is our priority. Questions? Comments? Suggestions? See why our community has made us the #1 5K training app. [email protected]
≈ Real-Life Inspirational Transformations ≈
– Over 150,000 Likes and 1500 Success Photos at facebook.com/c25kfree
– Our community inspires one another (and inspires us!) everyday. Hear their amazing stories.
“In this last year I have lost 97 lbs, gotten off insulin and 9 other medications, completed the C25K running app and started the 10k app. Life is a blessing.” – Diana
“I went from a size 16 to a size 7. I tell anyone I can about the app. because it was nothing short of a life changer.” – Amber
“I’m now down 50 pounds from when I began C25K in August. I’ve gone through the program 3 times increasing my speed by a half MPH each time.” – Claire
C25K® is the easiest program to get beginners from couch potatoes to 5K distance runners in 8 weeks.
The proven C25K program was designed for inexperienced runners who are just beginning an exercise routine. The plan’s structure prevents new runners from giving up and at the same time challenges them to continue moving forward. C25K works because it starts with a mix of running and walking, gradually building up strength and stamina.
≈ Less is More ≈
◎ Easy to learn. Just press start!
◎ Ideal for first-time runners
◎ 30 minutes a day, 3 days a week, 8 weeks total. Millions have finished their first 5K. You will too!
≈ Features ≈
◉ BRAND NEW MUSIC curated from top DJ’s, built right into the app (subscription)! Scientifically proven to increase motivation by 35%
◉ Apple Watch integration
◉ Track your calories and distance for each workout! Tap the center dial to cycle through your stats!
◉ Exclusive partners with MyFitnessPal!
◉ New skins! Customize the look of your app
◉ Listen to your own favorite music and playlists while you train
◉ Convenient audio coach and alerts
◉ Integrated with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
◉ Convenient access to our forums with thousands of veterans and newcomers starting the app. Join the community and meet other runners!
◉ The only C25K app that works accurately while your device is locked!
◉ iPad integration for indoor treadmills
≈ Connect ≈
Zen Labs is a proud supporter of the National Breast Cancer Coalition. breastcancerdeadline2020.org
Zen Power Playlist auto-renewing subscription:
– 1 Month: $4.99
– 3 Months: $9.99
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
This app and any information given by it or by Zen Labs LLC are for educational purposes only. You should always consult your healthcare provider before beginning any fitness program.
C25K® is a registered trademark of Zen Labs LLC
|C25K® 5K Trainer Pro||$4.99||Paid mobile app.|
|Zen Power Playlist Monthly Subscription||$4.99/month||In-app purchase.|
|Zen Power Playlist Quarterly Subscription||$9.99/three months||In-app purchase.|
This is a great program for a running club or if you want to get your students to worl toward a goal.