Comic Life, the award winning photo comic creation software, has been redesigned for iOS. It's the funnest, easiest and fastest way ever to create photo comics on a mobile device. Your comics come to life with our integrated reader on brilliant iOS displays. Easily go from taking photos to creating full comics all on one device with full page templates and panel layouts. Bring in photos from Photobooth or your library, and use our powerful editing and design tools to get exactly the look you want.
Comic Life 2.0 for iOS has everything you need for creating and sharing comics, including fun and quirky templates, stylized image filters, and an easy-to-use drag and drop placement. You have full control over the design of your comics with a huge selection design options – colors, fonts, gradients, balloons, captions, panels and more.
The Comic Life app is designed to parallel that of Apple's iWork suite of apps, making it easy for you to transition your skills from Pages and Keynote to Comic Life. With similar tap functions and commands, it is simple to hit the ground running.
When your comic is complete, use the integrated reader to flip though the pages. You can also easily share your comic with other options: print, e-mail, or upload to Facebook and Twitter. Use the innovative In Tray option to share comics with nearby iOS devices. Comic collections provide a simple way to keep things tidy as the number of comics created on your iPad increases.
Comic Life 2.0 for iOS tools:
- 18 Adjustable Photo Filters
- 10 Templates with hundreds of panel layout options.
- Fully customizable fill and borders for balloons, lettering, captions, panels and shapes
- Customizable gradient builder
- Draw shapes
- Over 60 font options
- Load photos directly from photo library
- Integrated camera feature to instantly add photos to your comic
- Supports multi-page comics
Using Comic Life 2.0 for iOS you can:
- Read your comics with the integrated e-reader.
- Create photo comics in the full featured comic editor.
- Share your comics on Facebook, Twitter, via Mail and iTunes File Share.
- Transfer your comics to Mac or Windows and keep working with Comic Life 2 on your desktop or laptop.
- Send your comics to a printer on your wireless network.
- Exchange comics with other iOS devices through the innovative In Tray.
- Choose from full page layouts including panels, titles and captions along with complimentary styles for a professional look.
- Drag and Drop elements anywhere in your comic page.
- Easily add photos from your library with the Place Photo button in panels.
- Curve and place balloon tails precisely with advanced tail controls.
- Resize and rotate images, clip them in panels along with balloons, captions, and lettering.
- Create multilayered color gradients to design the perfect style for lettering, captions or background.
- Use smart shapes to add common shapes and the free from shape drawing tool to create any line or shape you can imagine.
- Work without worry of losing your creation as documents are automatically saved whenever a change is made.
|Comic Life for iPhone & iPad||$4.99||Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.|
|Comic Life 2 for Mac||$29.99||Compatible for OS X 10.6 or later.|
This app has been around for a long time and I’ve been using it for years. A few days ago I needed a tool to create a comic with my class and so I went on the search to see if there was something better out there. The answer, there isn’t. Comic life is still the best app to use if you want to create stunning comics with your students. Concerns Teaching students to create comics that are actually well done and carry meaning can take a lot of time and effort.…