CodeMonkey is a fun and educational game environment where students learn to code in a real programming language, no previous experience needed.
No previous experience in coding required
CodeMonkey is designed as a classroom resource with fully-guided lessons plans. This means that every teacher can teach the Codemonkey courses, even though they have no prior experience in Computer Science.
- We provide you with fully-guided lessons plans.
- We offer detailed complementary video tutorials for our lesson plans.
Monitor & assess your students’ progress
With our Teacher Dashboard, we save you both time and effort when monitoring your students’ progress.
Through the dashboard you can see how far your students have progressed through the courses and how well they have performed.
- This in turn makes makes it easier to find a topic in which the students were struggling with and address it specifically.
- Our automatic grading system saves you much needed time assessing your students.
It is hard to imagine life without software usage today and text-based coding is a fundamental part of this process and can better prepare children to the 21st century.
- Learning how to code does not only teach children how to solve problems with IT, but it actually help to nurture creativity, logic, critical thinking and problem solving skills that can be applied in both their professional and personal lives, now and in the future.
- Text-based coding is the preferred computer language used today in 99% of all software products.
|Super Teacher||$49/year||A taste of coding for large groups. Unlimited Students. Teacher Dashboard. Lesson Plans. Teacher Certification Course. Coding Adventure. 30 Fun Challenges. All HoC Courses. Up To 3 Co-Teachers. Online Support. Future Releases.|
|Home School||$109/year||Private tutoring and small groups. Up To 3 Students. Teacher Dashboard. Lesson Plans. Teacher Certification Course. Coding Adventure. 400 Fun Challenges. Game Builder. 91 Creative Challenges. Challenge Builder. Dodo Does Math. 60 Math Challenges. Online Support. Future Releases.|
|School||Request a quote||Schools and school teachers. 20 Or More Students. Teacher Dashboard. Lesson Plans. Teacher Certification Course. Coding Adventure. 400 Fun Challenges. Game Builder. 91 Creative Challenges. Challenge Builder. Dodo Does Math. 60 Math Challenges. Multiple Co-Teachers. Online Support. Future Releases.|
I use this tool to help my middle school students practice coding. Students are able to practice their coding with a real coding programming language. While utilizing this tool, my students are able to work at their own pace. I do not have to worry about the students being exposed to offensive language. In addition, my students are learning great coding concepts.
This game is a very engaging one. It has a very strog pedagogical aspect of code learning. Kid just love this monkey :)