- Find and select different items that are commonly used in the home.
- Recognize and operate in an environment with “considerable activity” and apparent “confusion,” such as a supermarket.
- Instructions for parents available in: English, Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Hindi.
- Learn about healthy foods like fruits and vegetables.
- Practice basic knowledge of shapes, colors, numbers and much more.
Let’s help mom with the grocery shopping!
We need to take a good look at the list she gave us and buy only the groceries she asked us to get. For this, we need to:
Go over the 4 aisles of the supermarket searching for the products that mom has asked for. Once we find an object, we will have to tap on it and drag it to the shopping cart.
Pay attention to the surprises hidden in every aisle.
- 300 and more possible products combinations.
- 5 different objects to search in each session.
- 4 aisles to explore.
- 3 lovable characters to choose from: Clara, Marta and Berta.
- Suitable for children aged 2 to 6.
- Each aisle contains hidden surprises.
- Very attractive, child-friendly scenes and illustrations.
- Offers positive reinforcement, encouraging children to keep on playing.
- No time limits or strict rules to follow.
- No third-party advertising.
- No in-app purchases.
Give Clara Supermarket a try and share the fun with others!
The design of the game is very attractive, with lovely and fun illustrations that will be a hit for young and old alike. Also, there are no time limits or strict rules to follow, allowing children to play at their own pace.
Your children will be able to practice their basic knowledge of shapes, colors, numbers, fruit, vegetables and much more!
Grocery shopping has never been so much fun!