BirdBrain Science is sort of like an online science textbook written at multiple reading levels.
BirdBrain Provides easy access to the Common Core standards:
- Accessible reading ensures every student in your classroom can comprehend the text
- Free response questions allow students to dig deeper into the text
- Intuitive reports show administrators how much your students are reading and where students are struggling
- Teachers can teach lessons based on the specific Common Core standard they need to focus on
- Articles focus on domain specific vocabulary to build students comprehension and academic vocabulary
|School License||$4/year per student||BirdBrain Science is just four dollars per student for the entire school year. That's right. $4 per student. We also offer fantastic multi-year discounts. If you have more than 300 students, we can give you a quote.|
|Teacher License Up to 10 Students||$50/year||Unlimited Assignments. 25 PDF Downloads. Expires July 1st, 2018.|
|Teacher License Up to 50 Students||$200/year||Unlimited Assignments. 25 PDF Downloads. Expires July 1st, 2018.|
|Teacher License Up to 100 Students||$400/year||Unlimited Assignments. 25 PDF Downloads. Expires July 1st, 2018.|
|Teacher License Up to 150 Students||$600/year||Unlimited Assignments. 25 PDF Downloads. Expires July 1st, 2018.|
|Teacher License Up to 300 Students||$1200/year||Unlimited Assignments. 25 PDF Downloads. Expires July 1st, 2018.|
I’ve used BirdBrain in my classroom with readers at many different levels. I teach in an urban school and found this tools extremely helpful in allowing all students in my classroom to read independently and learn the same basic content at the same time.
It’s super easy to use and the site diagnoses student reading levels when they first log-in. Teachers just need to select the article they want students to read and the site serves it to them at their independent reading level. Effortless differentiation!