Autodesk Digital STEAM Applied Mechanics
The Applied Mechanics App teaches the principles of applied mechanics by exploring five interrelated topics: Energy & Work, Force, Power, Loading, and Mechanisms. These concepts are essential in the development of innovative products and product systems and learning about how things work.
- Provides a fun way to make the connection between physical theory and the practical application of mechanics and technology
- Engages users to learn about applied mechanics through a combination of imaginative resources, including interactive games and animations
- Includes definitions of the applied mechanics used in the games, as well as practical application of the content
- Challenges players to use knowledge derived from the games to resolve a series of applied mechanics problems
- Teaches the principles that can help guide users to develop the next-generation technological devices and appliances
Explore the Applied Mechanic App and then apply your knowledge of these concepts using Autodesk®ForceEffect™ and Autodesk® ForceEffect™ Motion, free engineering simulation apps. Download these free apps today. On iTunes go to: App Store>Productivity>Autodesk, Inc.
|Autodesk Digital STEAM Applied Mechanics||Free||Compatible with iPad.|