Aurasma – a new way to see and interact with the world
Aurasma is an augmented reality app that’s changing the way millions of people see and interact with the world.
- Bring tagged images, objects and even physical locations to life with interactive digital content, such as video, animations and 3D scenes, we call Auras
- Look out for our ‘A’ logo in newspapers, magazines, books and on product packaging and clothing– wherever you spot the ‘A’, there’s an Aura for you to discover
- Use the map feature to discover Auras at nearby locations
- Browse the ‘explore’ and ‘featured’ sections of the app to find the latest and most popular Auras
Aurasma is the only application that lets you create and share your own augmented reality.
- Use the simple tools within the app to create your own Auras and share them with friends and other Aurasma users
- Create Auras by choosing from thousands of digital animations already on the platform or alternatively use your own photos and videos
- Most popular user-generated Auras include adding 3D dinosaurs to your street, sending a video message on a greetings card, leaving hidden clues in a treasure hunt, adding instructional information to a machine and augmenting text books and project work in education
Use Aurasma to get creative and share digital content in a new way. There’s a whole world out there to tag.
What’s your Aura?
|Aurasma||Free||This app is designed for both Android, iPhone and iPad.|
Aurasma has changed the way I teach! It allows me to “overlay” mini lessons on homework and brings learning to life!