Ages of learners
This app is no longer in service.
Allows teachers & students to quickly ask & answer each other's questions with text & their own videos. This FREE app turns each iPad into a whiteboard that can record voice & visuals for instant classroom sharing.
Ideal for K-12 teachers & students with iPads.
- Students can answer each other’s questions before asking the teacher
- Provide an open forum for discussion in an iPad classroom
- Create quick visual lessons, and narrate as you go
- A valuable assessment tool – understand what students know and don't know
- Encourage your students to give constructive feedback and praise
- Collaborate with your students through sets of video conversations
- Easily get your point across on visual problems (math, science, physics)
- Visually explain photos, sentence structure, and more in social studies, art, foreign language and English
- Help with homework even when you're not in class
- See what students are struggling with & personalize your teaching
- Teach it once, and share with the class via screencast
- Fill knowledge gaps for your students
- Easy-to-use teacher app for a flipped classroom
- Write explanations freehand or type in text
- Make your own drawings with the pen tool in multiple color choices
- Quickly draw attention with popular symbols (arrows, circles, lines, and more)
- Undo/Redo tools make editing easy
- Delete comments & videos you no longer need
- Dynamic timeline makes it easy to see questions & comments
- Use educational photos & pictures from your iPad or take your own photos with the built-in camera
- Secure classroom app only shares videos & comments within the class
MORE REASONS TO LOVE ASK3
- Free tech support
- Superior sharing & collaboration compared to competitors
- From the creators of Coach's Eye & Screenchomp
- TechSmith has been working with educators for 25 years
How do you use this tool?