4th Grade Math: Splash Math Worksheets
Splash Math is a fun and innovative way to practice math. With 12 chapters covering over 140+ math worksheets and an endless supply of problems, it is by far the most comprehensive math workbook in the app store.
- Interactive Content – Children drag and drop shapes, pop bubbles, rotate clock hands and more to solve problems. The user interface is simple and clear with lots of pictures so that problem solving is fun.
- Assign Homework – Splash Math allows parents to assign specific worksheets to their kid and track their performance in those worksheets.
- Personalized Learning – Each topic starts with easy questions and based on the child's progress the difficulty level of the problems is increased.
- Weekly Email Reports – You can track your child's progress reports by our awesome weekly email reporting feature. Parents love it.
- Scratch Pad for Rough Work – Child can use a scratch pad for all his rough work.
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers following topics:
- Place Value – Numbers to a million
- Number Sense – Compare numbers; Order numbers; Round numbers
- Algebra – Factors; Prime and composite; Multiples; Number patterns; Number expressions; Algebraic expressions; Mixed expressions
- Multiplication I – Commutative, Associative, Distributive, Identity Property; Multiply by 10, 11, 12; Multiply two digit by one digit; Multiply three digit by one digit; Multiply four digit by one digit numbers
- Multiplication II – Multiples of 10, 100, 1000; Multiply two digit by two digit numbers
- Division – Introduction; Divide two digit by one digit, three digit by one digit, four digit by one digit; Divide multiples of 10, 100; Remainders;
- Fraction – Equivalent fractions; Mixed numbers; Compare like fractions; Tenths, Hundredths; Add and Subtract fractions; Add mixed numbers; Multiply fractions by a whole
- Decimal – Place value; Represent decimals; Decimals and fractions, tenths, hundredths, mixed numbers; Compare and order decimals less than 1, greater than 1
- Measurement – Abbreviations metric, customary units; Relate units; Units of length, capacity and weight; Decimal conversion; Area of simple and complex figures; Perimeter of simple, complex figures; Measuring angles; Create angles; Add and subtract angles
- Geometry – Two dimensional figures – shapes, angles, lines; Investigate shapes – angles, parallel sides; Triangles; Quadrilaterals; Line of symmetry
- Addition – Add numbers to hundred thousand, 1 million
- Subtraction – Subtract numbers to hundred thousand, 1 million
|4th Grade Math: Splash Math Worksheets||$9.99||Compatible with iPad.|