Create fantastic 3D characters like a pro with Autodesk 123D Creature.
Design your creature, then sculpt detailed features and paint on skin, fur, feathers, or whatever you imagine. Export your finished creature as an image or 3D model, or have it 3D printed into a real sculpture!
- Technology previously only available to professional 3D artists can now be easily used by anyone to create incredible 3D creatures from scratch directly on the iPad.
- Biped or quadruped, wings, fins, horns, claws or paws. If you can imagine it you can make it real in 123D Creature.
- Easy to use yet extremely powerful skeleton builder makes creating 3D creatures as easy as drawing a stick figure.
- 3D texturing and painting lets you apply your own photos directly onto the skin of your creature.
- In-app 3D print ordering uses state-of-the-art technology to turn your digital creature into a real physical sculpture you can have delivered to your door!
- Export creatures as OBJ files with textures for use in other 3D tools such as Autodesk Maya or 3ds Max.
- Browse the Community to get inspired and remix creatures made by other users, and share your own original creations.
- Start by creating a skeleton – drag joints to create new limbs, or to adjust their position.
- Adjust the thickness of your creature’s skeleton by dragging the shaping rings.
- 123D Creature will keep your model symmetrical automatically.
- Once you’re done creating the basic skeletal structure of your creature bake it in the digital kiln before adding additional sculptural detail.
- In the sculpting room you can refine the surface shape using tools from the popular 123D Sculpt app. Sculpt out or in, smooth and sharpen and flatten, until your creature is complete.
- Use the airbrush to paint on color, or use Image Paint to rub areas of a photo from your image library onto your creature to add realistic details.
- Bring your creature into the Render room where you can adjust the lights, background, and filter effects to generate amazing scenes and images and share them on Facebook, Email, Twitter, or save to your image library.
|123D Creature||Free||This app is designed for iPad.|