The Study was established in January 1972 as a Nursery School in Golf Links. Its Founder Director, Mrs. Hemant Pasrich, brought Canadian expertise and the Froebel method of teaching to India after teaching in Canada for more than half a decade.
Mrs. Pasrich taught Jr. and Middle school level at The Study in Canada and was later inspired to start a school of her own in India. Association with The Study, Montreal has been sustained over the years.
The Study School | Admissions OPEN for 2020 Session
The Study was established in January 1972 as a Nursery School in Golf Links. Its Founder Director, Mrs. Hemant Pasrich, brought Canadian expertise and the Froebel method of teaching to India after teaching in Canada for more than half a decade. For more information, visit us at: www.thestudy.co.in
I teach: Reading, Writing....
To ages: 2 to 22
Being prominent Play School, we are best at providing the following amenities required for proper nurturing of kids:
• Fully Air-Conditioned and Air Purified Environment.
• Well, Hygienic Study School Café for Parents and Visitors.
• Recreational and Bonding activities like Bollywood Dance, Fancy Dress Competitions.
• Instructing National and International Cultures.
• Wide Open and Lush Green spaces for Outdoor activities like Golf, Basketball, Football etc.
• Frequent visit of Foreign dignitaries in our Functions.
• Honoured to be as the Best Pre-School in Delhi.
For more information, visit us at: http://www.thestudy.co.in
The esteemed families from most of the prominent areas of Delhi including East of Kailash, Lajpat Nagar, Greater Kailash, New Friends Colony, Kailash Colony, South Extension, Gulmohar Park, CR Park and South Delhi are the part of our schools that trust us by heart and boost our confidence by re-imposing trust one us that we should provide quality education to their kids.
We, at our Play School, pride ourselves on being capable of bestowing jolly, safe and comprehensive atmosphere to our kids in which they feel encouraged to explore and discover their inherent potentials, budding at a relaxed pace that is both edifying and pleasing.